Monday, May 24, 2010

Calendar Signing @ Nikki Beach - South Beach Florida




This past weekend was one of my calendar signings at Nikki Beach - 01 Lounge in South Beach Florida this past Saturday. I was truly excited and honored to be apart of this event. As the says go by I will be signing and promoting this calendar shot of me before June 2010 hits and then of course in June at local shops and venues. Sometimes when you do alot of things you wonder if there's really a turn out. Like is this going to be printed for real ? Or is it just a photo for you to shop around... Well I found out it wasn't and through hard work and dedication I got into this project.
I thank God and all of his blessings that he has delievered along the way. Well Toodles for now...
Ill post the date for the actual party that I will be having in June where people can interact with me and possibly get a free copy..
Xoxo's
Anaiyah Sunshine*

No comments:

Post a Comment