Friday, May 21, 2010

LATEST MAKE UP SMASH AT DEAD PIXEL STUDIOS IN DAVIE FLORIDA








I was delighted to know that when I did a shoot with Dead Pixel Studios a while back how did my photos turn out. I couldn't see the other photos however I am more than happy to know that my photos did in deed turn out very well. I was directed to look on the site by another photographer I cam across with when I shot for TYE Studios in Ft. Lauderdale this past Wednesday.


I wanted to look daring more fierce and chic since well a the following day I had to set up the shoot for the cover of my other online magazine The Miami Style which featured the Clarke Twins. Of course as always the shoot was a smash hit and the twins looked their best. I was not shocked at all because well for starters I chose them and have worked with them in the past.


In the following picture I am wearing one of Miami's rarest and most daring fashion designer's clothing. The daring , the magnificent and the crowd pleasing Julio De Leon Couture. This was one of his past fashions however it makes necks turn when one decides to strut her stuff along Collins avenue in Miami Beach Florida.


Make up and hair was done by yours truly of course. I wanted the make up to scream out look at me I am fierce.


The key to good make up artistry to me is by far ones willingness to be bold and to showcase one's skill with the brush. It's not all about how much you spend but how you apply it. Yes of course quality make up is ideal but what is the use if you don't have any technique to pull it through. As for now my lovely readers I'll bid you adieu.

Xoxo's

Anaiyah Sunshine*



No comments:

Post a Comment