Thursday, July 8, 2010

Hidden Treasures Magazine Exclusive


I was so honored to know that I was featured in the Hidden Treasures Magazine publication. I had a fun time being in it as well as being Miss June for Htm Calendar 2010. I wanted the readers to see another side of me and that they can relate to my answers.


Here are a few touched up photos with HTM tagging their mark.

Here I am wearing the sizzling tutu dress made by Julio De Leon.




This shot was taken by Lisa Tinari

All photos except for the first photo make up and hair was done by yours truly. Styling was by me.

link to interview can be found here :

http://www.hiddentreasuresmag.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=990:anaiyah-a-taste-of-sunshine&catid=69:interviews&Itemid=29

Well toodles for now,

xoxo's

Anaiyah Sunshine

No comments:

Post a Comment