Monday, October 25, 2010

Victoria Duke & the Academy of Glam - Pinup shoot



I had the opportunity to be one of the pin up girls for the Academy of Glam, which is run by the famous celebrity make up artist Victoria Duke. I had the chance to work with her team and it was a great experience. I am an official glamour girl for her site which is a site that cators to that classic style of elegance and grace.



So I wanted to pick out something vintage and believe it or not, Rainbow department Stores are now upgrading their line of lingerie. You can purchase the set now but it's a limited time only . So once it's gone ladies it gone.


My hair was roller set so when brushed out I would get that loose wave curl look. My make up was done by a New York make up artist, who has done work for R.Kelly's past videos Ignition by the name of Jill Oscar Salles. She has been in the make up business for over 20 years and she is a pleasure to work with. I wish her much success and I hope she makes it in the Academy of Glam.







Thank you Victoria, all of the staff for the Academy of Glam, and I also thank Jill for all their time, hard work and also the opportunity to be apart of this wonderful company.

Toodles for now,
XOXO
Anaiyah Sunshine*

No comments:

Post a Comment