Thursday, August 12, 2010

Click click click Flash... Rawking shoot with Photography by Leon:)




I wanted to showcase retro glam in this shoot with powerful accessories, beautiful shoes, gorgeous earings, sleek poses and of course my favorite MakeUp!! On this shoot I wasn't the make up artist and I think she pulled it off gracefully. She decided to bring back the vintage 60's glam make up with a modernized twist.








We wanted powerful color , breathtaking makeup and fashion. Wardrobe styling of course was by me and hair was by me. I love colour especially when you can look your best with alot of it on your skin. The two photographs below showcases the free spirited individual that I am. I call it the modern gypsy. A woman who is in tuned with nature and her elements.




















I want to take this time out to personally say thank you to the make up artist for this shoot for doing such an amazing job Mrs. Richette Pierre and my awesome photographer Leon. I can't wait for the next shoot which is really soon.
The make up artist for this shoot is also a professional beautician who specializes in hair. She is an amazing stylist and I wish her more and more success in the future.














Well Toodles for now,
XOXO'S
Anaiyah Sunshine*
Mua: Richette Pierre
Wardrobe styling : Anaiyah Sunshine
Model: Anaiyah Sunshine
Photography: Photography by Leon


No comments:

Post a Comment