Wednesday, August 4, 2010

The girl next door... Shooting with Florida's Sexy Models





Sometimes make up doesn't have to be too instense . It can be just right so to speak. I decided to warm my eyes up with some mocha brown, bronze, gold and silver. Using M.E. ( Eye Shadow pallete same makers of Mac Cosmetics sold exclusively to Ricky's Inc) , I warmed my lower lid and under neath the eye with a mocha brown. As I proceeded upward towards the eyelid I started to warm the eyes up with some bronze and gold shadow and underlined my eyebrow with a nice silver metallic eyeshadow. My cheeks were a reddish brown blush making my face warm and sweet like. My liquid foundation was from Wet and Wild Cosmetics and my finishing and powdered foundation was from the flawless makeup line from the famous Supermodel Iman.





Lipgloss was from Jordanna lip gloss and nail colors were from the new set of nail polishes out right now in stores from Wet n Wild Cosmetics. Hair was hand made by me with clip on extensions which was a total of 9 pieces. It's fairly simple to make and since my hair isn't short you can't really tell too much if it's my hair or not. Maybe next time I'll give you a step by step tutorial. I had a great time shooting for Florida's Sexy Models and in the incomming months I will be one of their featured models introducing the updated site with video and photo. I am so thankful and honored with this opportunity and I can't wait for more opportunities like this in the future.



Toodles for now ,



XOXO,



Anaiyah Sunshine*



Model:



Anaiyah Sunshine



Mua/ Hair> Anaiyah Sunshine



Clothing: Super Freak clothing ( athletics)



Photography : Florida Sexy Models: Kell




No comments:

Post a Comment