Thursday, August 19, 2010

Martino Musik Records: Anaiyah Debuts Album ::

First and foremost I want to say thank you to (ACAS) Academy of Cosmetic Arts and Sciences for this wonderful shot of me I can't extend my heart big enough for this photo.They are a wonderful make up school who specializes in cosmetics , tattoo removal , and permanent makeup. The classes are very reasonable and I think anyone who wants to invest their time in the world of Makeup Artistry should definately go to this school.
http://www.acasacademy.com/


My make up was done by ACAS FINEST
TOSHIA HARRIS~MUA
ACAS Graduate

YOU CAN EMAIL HER HERE BELOW
dfinedivas@gmail.com
Martino Musik Records in an Independant label in Miami Florida that I am currently signed with. Joel Martino known as Martino ( Ceo and Founder of Martino Musik Records) is an amazing DJ and Producer. On my present album which debuts this year is full of rhythm and sizzling beats and I am so thankful for all that he has done for me. He has allowed me to sing creatively and I have learned so much by his guidance and direction.

My album which is labeled Unique Crossover ( which Prior to was going to be labeled Memoirs) is an album that will consist of energy, fun, emotions and just good feel good music. I wanted to make an album to allow the public to understand me on a personal level. I love dance, music, fashion; basically the arts period and I wanted to debut myself as such.

Being that I come from a very cultural diverse family I wanted to give my audience worldly music; an album my fans and admirers can relate to. I hope for more and more opportunities come up in the future.

As for now you can listen to my music on Myspace Music on this link
www.myspace.com/anaiyahsofficialmusicpage


Toodles for now,
Xoxo's

Anaiyah Sunshine*

Model: Anaiyah Sunshine
MUA-& PHOTOGRAPHY ACAS - ACADEMY OF ARTS AND SCIENCES Boca Raton , Florida
TOSHIA HARRIS~MUA ACAS Graduate

Boustier- Miami Lace www.miamilace.com

No comments:

Post a Comment