Friday, September 10, 2010

Anaiyah : PHOTOGRAPHY BY JON GORR :: ANAIYAH FISHBONE PHOTOGRAPH FIRST PREMIERE AT ADRIENNE ARSCHT MUSEUM FALL FOR ARTS SHOW IN MIAMI FLORIDA

I am so thankful for Jon Gorr and Diana Castro for this photograph of me. This photograph will be in the Fall for Arts Showat Adrienne Arscht Sunday, September 12,2010. I am so excited for this opportunity and it's to be expected to be shown to about approximately 25,000 viewers to this show. I won't lie folks with new like this you want to cry tears of joy.

In this industry, as we all must know , it is very hard. It takes a devoted and dedicated individual to accept the norms and extremes and to keep on pushing forward. In plain speech, to have the heart to keep fighting for your dreams and never allowing them to die.

I have worked so hard throughout the years and it's not in me really to stop but I pray for more and more opportunities.


I'm so honored and so proud to be showcased in a museum. I loved the arts all my life and if my photograph is being showcased not only do I feel so very proud but it means that I am now in the making of history.

Thank you guys so much.


Toodles for now,
xoxo's
Anaiyah Sunshine

Model:
Anaiyah Sunshine
Photographer: Jon Gorr
http://www.fstopphotographers.smugmug.com/
Mua & Hair: Diana Castro
Location of photograph:
FALL FOR ARTS ARTSHOW
SEPTEMBER 12
Adrienne Arscht
1300 Biscayne Boulevard


Miami, FL 33132-1608

(305) 949-6722

No comments:

Post a Comment