Friday, September 17, 2010

The new Wave to Photography: Spex Photo

I ran into this photographer and graffix extrodinaire in Kim's Closet Boutique Fashion show. I was truly amazed with his work and in one of the behind the scenes photos he decided to dib and dab with one of my shots.

I love the play with color and the way he evened out the tone. Thank you Spex for everything and I can't wait to shoot with you very soon.

I think it's beautiful and I appreciate him for the time spent on enhancing my photograph.


Behind the Specs with Spex :


Full Name is Mackinley Madhere

Company Name Spex Photo -

Location: Miami Gardens Florida

Have been shooting for only 2 yrs (rookie) lol

Very passionate about my work - I also do graphic design

http://www.spexphoto.com/

www.facebook.com/spexphotographic

www.twitter.com/spexphotography

305.219.2586


CEO

305.219.2586

BEYOND BEAUTY

www.spexphoto.com

Mackinley Madhere

Spectacular Mixx LLC

*Spex

Photographic*

[Spectacular Mix Designs & Modeling]
Anaiyah Sunshine*



Model: Anaiyah Sunshine


Wardrobe: Kim's Closet Boutique



Make up: Sheba



Hair: Celebrity Glam Squad



Accessories: Kim's Closet Boutique



Photography: Spex Photo


Well ladies and gents , don't hesitate to schedule a shoot with him.

Toodles for now
Xoxo's,
Anaiyah Sunshine*

No comments:

Post a Comment