Monday, September 20, 2010

VirDiko Modeling Promotion


I have to say I thank the people at VirDiko For taking their time out to support me as a model. This is the place to be when you are an artist or model. Every week they send out a blast promoting artists,models and more.

They really take the time to try the best in all they can do and I think this is a nice place to start .

I love getting emails from them because I would see the latest in music and the hottest models who made their page and I'm so grateful and thankful for them.


Thank you so much in all that you do.

Toodles for now,
XOXO'S
Anaiyah Sunshine*

Shown above in Flyer
NIKI MANAGE
FEATURED MUSIC PROMOTION WITH
ARTIST LLOYD AND MYSTIKAL
AND MODEL
Anaiyah Sunshine shot taken by Driven models

No comments:

Post a Comment