Monday, May 17, 2010

CALENDAR COMES OUT IN JUNE



Well aside from my make up skills and music career I am a local model here in Miami Florida. I tend to expand my skill by doing more events, appearances, shows and whatever else that will help me succeed. I am thrilled to know that in June 2010 My debut calendar will be showcased for Hidden Treasures Magazine. It was such a pleasure and a delight to know that I was one of the chosen few to be apart of this wonderful magazine.





Keep in mind that I do have a whole lot on my plate , I am so honored to know that there are some people out there who believe in me.






Hopefully in time as I grow larger and larger I can reflect at all my accomplishments and say wow I can't believe I did this all in such a short time.

Notes of reflection: I look to the heavens and thank the universe for all that has been given to me during the years.

No comments:

Post a Comment