Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Brotherhood of the Game Interview

I had the opportunity to be interviewed by one of the popular male blogs entitled "Brotherhood of the Game." The questions were kinda racy but I managed to pull through them with ease. It focused alot of economicial issues and relationships. I think I managed to pull through once again maintaining my classy charm. lol








The interview was really fun and I hope I come back on it again maybe 6 months from now with a hotter topic and possible clips from my upcoming Electronica Pop Album that debuts this year.




The album consists of various topics and emotions, so I decided to entitle it " Memoirs." All songs were produced by Miami's Hidden Secret dj Joel Martino. Joel Martino has been a great help to my career and I hope for bigger and better things for us in the future. Martino or known in the industry ceo and owner of independant label Martino Musik Records, is a force to be reckoned with. His musicial style is very different and he is intuned with worldly music. I can't truly say what is his genre but I can say it's beautiful.

Please go to my music page on myspace where you can find some of the tracks. www.myspace.com/anaiyahsofficialmusicpage

Want to see my exclusive Interview with Brother Hood of the Game ? Thank you BrotherHood Of the Game I really appreciate it :).

Click here http://brotherhoodofthegame.com/2010/07/14/a-femine-touch-anaiyah-sunshine/

toodles for now

xoxo's

Anaiyah Sunshine*

Model: ANAIYAH SUNSHINE

PHOTOGRAPHY : ANSTREBEN MEDIA

LOCATION: MIAMI FLORIDA

No comments:

Post a Comment