Thursday, September 16, 2010

Fierce: Shooting with Maksimilian Dirakev & Le Premier Eyewear

Futuristic , funky , fun and retro 80 glam! Here I am shooting once again this time with the innovative Maksimilian Direkev . He chose me to shoot with a new hip eyewear line Le Premier. I jumped for the challenge and I'm so happy that I did. I had so much fun and I can't wait to shoot with him again.
Styling was from Ace the Sylista , Make up Krystal Hardy and Hair Styling By Jasmin Leboa. Hair Extensions were done by Lydia Davis from Studio 61 Salon in Coral Gables Florida.


Here are some of the clips from me at the shoot below






Well Toodles for Now,
Xoxo's
Anaiyah Sunshine*



Model : Anaiyah Sunshine
Photography by Maksimilian Direkev
Make up: Krystal Hardy
Stylist(Wardrobe) Ace the Stylista
Hair Styling : Jasmin Leboa
Extensions and Original Styling: Studio 61 Lydia Davis
Eyewear Provided by : Le Premier Eyewear

No comments:

Post a Comment