Wednesday, August 25, 2010

BEHIND THE MUSIC: ANAIYAH SUNSHINE


Most people often wonder wow you do so much dancer, model,mua , stylist, singer & mc and a director of a new online high fashion magazine "The Miami Style" what's your real goal? I love the arts and I try to express all that I am good at. Little by little I came up with more and more stuff highlighting more things I can come up with. I love music it completes me. It's not just singing the music or writing a few lines either. Let me explain.

It's the power you get on a stage while perfoming a song. Whether I am just dancing, singing , doing runway or full performing all into one. It's the awe the crowd gets when your outfit is unique, the sway your hand makes when you hear the upbeat of a rhythm , the expression of your fans who admire your courage to perform and that's why I continue to do what I do.
To me it's more than that. It's not just a single , photograph, runway show, I am pathing the way for the youth to continue on the legacy of appreciating the fine arts ; never allowing those dreams to die.

I hope in my later years I can look at all my accomplishments and reflect and say I did something good in the world. I am going to use my  quote I put in my magazine.

"Nothing is impossible. We are the historians of our time and as our lives continue on we continue to paint pictures of possibilities to those who feel that the things we love most are impossible. Our dreams, goals, and desires can be accomplished through our passion that nothing can stand in our way other than ourselves."



Toodles for now
XOXO'S
Anaiyah Sunshine*

Model : Anaiyah Sunshine
Mua: Richette Pierre
Photography: Photography by Leon




Myspace music page : www.myspace.com/anaiyahsofficialmusicpage
Album produced by MARTINO MUSIK RECORDS

1 comment: