Thursday, August 26, 2010

GEM : Shooting with Driven Models.com :::



I truly loved this photo and it's a favorite picture of me by alot of people. It was a pretty interesting shoot to be very honest. The shoot did include video and it was pretty nice. I loved how they managed to transform my eyes in the leopard pattern in my eyes to match my swim suit piece. I had a great time shooting with them and I'm supposed to be shooting with them once again for future work.Driven models is a team of people who I truly think are amazing. They really try to inspire and teach the models to become more than just a cute face. Driven Models is a netowrk of individuals who are showcasing the beauty of the carribbean through film, fashion photography , and model development. I really am thankful and blessed to know them and I wish them the best in the years to come.

Hopefully soon I'll be able to show you some updated photos from Driven Models.Here are some more photos of me below



Alot of people like this one too. I think it was pretty cool they had a yellow background to my photo.


I thought this photo is really fun and high energy.



Thank you Driven Models for everything you have done . I hope for more things to come in the future.

XOXO's
Anaiyah Sunshine

Model: ANAIYAH SUNSHINE
mua& hair: Anaiyah Sunshine
Photography: Driven Models - http://www.drivenmodels.com/
Image Retouching : Ray Balgrove

No comments:

Post a Comment