Friday, August 20, 2010

SOUTH FLORIDA RIDEZ : MISS SEPTEMEBER PROMO

In September of 2009, I was the featured model for the popular custom car and bike magazine South Florida Ridez. In this photoshoot I was posing on the biker's dream machine " Harley Davidson." I was so excited because the previous cover girls had custom foreign cars and bikes and I was chosen to model on an American Classic.






















It was an amazing shoot and I was so happy I wanted to jump for joy when the Harley hit the showroom. Here are some more of the shots of this great photoshoot


So please check out SFL ( SOUTH FLORIDA RIDEZ) here http://www.sflridez.com/ and support this wonderful company. The tagg name Sunshine was actually given to me by the owner of South Florida Ridez and Photographer Mike Devon.


Ty Sfl Ridez for believing in me.

Toodles for now,
Xoxo's
Anaiyah Sunshine*

Model: ANAIYAH SUNSHINE
Photography : Mike Devon Ceo and Founder ( SFLRIDEZ.COM)
www.sflridez.com

No comments:

Post a Comment