Friday, August 20, 2010

Circle Tree MultiMedia features Anaiyah Sunshine :Smoken Profits

I have to say this was one of my favorite projects. Working for Justin Lopez and Mathew Hoyos for Circle Tree Multimedia was an amazing project. They have worked for artists such as Billy Blu, Ice Berg and various others with music video production, model portfolios and web media advertising.

I have a video reel of me on the site which you can click on the icon which has my photo to see my runway walk on train tracks in Hialeah Florida which was the location of where the shoot took place. http://www.circletreemultimedia.com/ .

I am so happy and honored to be apart of the Circle Tree Multimedia Family and I will be doing another promotional reel very soon this year. I wish them all the best and I am looking forward to working with them again.


Toodles for now,
XOXO'S
Anaiyah Sunshine*

Model: Anaiyah Sunshine*
Mua/ Hair: ANAIYAH SUNSHINE
Photography: Justin Lopez
Videography: Mathew Hoyos
Video clip can be found below
http://www.circletreemultimedia.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment