Friday, August 27, 2010

Fashion out of this world: Shooting with J World Photography

J World or Jay is just a treaure to shoot with. He has so many ideas and themes that can really bring out the quality in a photograph. When I took this shot I didn't know he had something else in mind but at the end of the day , I think it's beautiful.


The whole color on black and white was an awesome touch and I really appreciate him for taking the time to really showcase me but also his amazing talent .

Here are some more shots taken by the Young Miami Mogul himself.



I loved these two it was sooo cuters. I will post another one that I am holding a pencil and books showing that school girl charm I always had.( lol)


Thank you J World ( Jay) for your patience, your hard work and I am so thankful to have people like you in my corner.



Toodles for now
XOXO'S

Anaiyah Sunshine



Model : Anaiyah Sunshine
Photography: J World Photography  Email :jolivain2010@gmail.com
Edits: J World Photography
Mua& Hair : Anaiyah Sunshine*

No comments:

Post a Comment