Friday, August 20, 2010

LANDSHARK BEER PROMO : ANAIYAH SUNSHINE



So a while ago I took on this position to apply to become a featured model for the new beer "Landshark Lager" and I was so excited. I couldn't believe how much the advertising company loved my look. They were looking for an island girl look for their new beer campaign for Florida. I decided to give it a try and poof here I was Miss Landshark. All summer of last year I was on posters for this new beer celebrating the football season. I was so honored and thrilled I couldn't even believe it.


It is a year later and now I am on the billboard in Miami Florida nearby 119th street and 22 avenue in Miami Florida. It is a great honor to be apart of this campaign and I really hope for more opportunities like this is in the future. I will have a shot of this billboard when I update this blog very soon. As for now I am just thankful for the opportunity and I am so amazed to see me on a Billboard it's one of my goals that I really wanted.


Well toodles for now,
XOXO'S
Anaiyah Sunshine
Photo: Landshark Lager
Model : ANAIYAH SUNSHINE
MAKE UP: ANAIYAH SUNSHINE





No comments:

Post a Comment