Thursday, August 19, 2010

Jamaican Dating.com Features Anaiyah Sunshine

It's been a while now since this has been posted up and I have a lot of people asking me hey are you that girl on Jamaicandating.com? Yes I am. lol. I am so thankful for this exposure and I couldn't help it to know that people are really interested in my shoots. I totally want to thank Jamaican Dating .com for using me on the banner.

When I called my mother showing her the photo she laughed. It was a great laugh because my mother was born in Jamaica. I am so honored to be apart of this and to be connected to my people.


I thank you Jamaican dating .com and I hope you guys do well in the future..


Toodles for now,
Xoxo's

Anaiyah Sunshine*

Model: ANAIYAH SUNSHINE
BANNER PROMOTION AND PHOTOEDITS - JAMAICAN DATING.COM

No comments:

Post a Comment