Monday, August 23, 2010

Reggaelution: Shooting with Cj Marryshow



How can you get that island feel in a shoot? I decided to try something a little different when i shot with
CJ Marryshow this year. I have shot with him before and I did the girl next door type of shots but this time,
I wanted it to be little more urban. I decided to make my lips more dramatic than usual. I am known for my natural plump lips so why not try something daring for a change.

So I played with a liquid lipstick by Wet n Wild and a nice gold lip colour lipstick by Milani Cosmetics.I had to draw out the liner in red and middle and middle bottom lip with a gold liner.  Then I filled in the color with the liquid crimson red on the sides and in the middle and bottom middle of the lip, I filled in the gold lipstick. It made a beautiful contrast.
The eyes were done with ME cosmetics( same company of MAC) where I used a darker shade of chocolate brown  on the eyelid and darkened in the creases of my eyes with a nice nior( black). The upper part of the eye lid was then highlighted with a soft gold and silver. Once again I didn't want to make a dramatic splash on my eyelids because this time I wanted to showcase my lips.
I call this piece reggaelution. RED GOLD AND GREEN were the  colors I decided to work with.

Foundation and powder was from Iman Cosmetics . Hair was designed by me by Wig clips that I personally made for this shoot. I decided to finish off this theme with a fierce jacket that I baught in Dots Retail Stores for less than 9 dollars and got a cute chain from Rainboaw Department Stores for 1 dollar and poof Reggaelution was born.Earings was provided by Simply Fashions .



I really had a great time working with CJ Marryshow . He is a definately a great person to work with.


Well toodles for now
Xoxo's
Anaiyah sunshine*

Model: Anaiyah Sunshine
MUA & Hair: Anaiyah Sunshine*
Photography: CJ Marryshow
email : cjmarryshow@gmail.com


No comments:

Post a Comment