Thursday, June 10, 2010

Beauty in Images- Jon Gorr Photography



















I personally love this shoot that I did a while ago with Jon Gorr and make up fashionista Diana Castro. It was a wonderful experience and I learned so much in this shoot and I personally like to extend all my graitutude for this shoot.








It was so much fun learning my face and getting into the feel of the shoot. I didn't know I could transform from beauty to primal and I hope in the future I can do more shots like this one. Idealistically, this was my shoot to replicate the famous supermodel Grace Jones.












When Jon Gorr approached me with this idea I was so excited. I couldn't believe he chose me to replicate one of the most famous ( Jamaican decent which I am also part Jamaican myself) supermodel who dared the camera with her powerful expressions.






I want to take this time to say thank you to Jon Gorr and Diana Castro for believing in me and dedicating their time for me.


Well toodles for now ,
Anaiyah Sunshine*
Model: Anaiyah Sunshine*
Make up and Hair : Diana Castro
Photography: Jon Gorr





No comments:

Post a Comment