Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Class Act


How can you achieve that classic look without breaking the bank?? Well I can give you a few tips.
1. Have a plan.
Pick up your favorite magazine and pick out a look that you are willing to copy cat.
2. Go for the gold.
What I mean is that you look at boutiques , department stores and thrift stores. Yes I said thrift stores . You never know what hidden gems you can rock out there. Last time I checked I picked up a cute Christian Dior jacket ( original) at a local thrift store Goodwill to be correct and it costed 5 dollars.
Oh trust I shall be wearing that to a photoshoot near you. lol
3. Glam time!
Go find some crazy jewelry , loud colors and stand above the rest. I mean fashion is fun right.
After you mix this beautiful punch of fashion together you will come up with a smashing outfit that will allow you to stand out above the rest.
Well toodles for now..
Anaiyah Sunshine**
Model: Anaiyah Sunshine
MUA & Hair : Anaiyah Sunshine
Photography : Photography by Leon.

No comments:

Post a Comment