Friday, June 18, 2010

Working with the amazing stylist Kelly Harris


A while ago I was blessed with the opportunity to work with Kelly Harris . She is a dream when it comes to putting things together. She magically brings things to life when it comes to accesories and screams fashion. Well once again I didn't know she had an interview in Studio Art Mag and she mentions me.


I was so deeply moved and honored to know she didn't forget me at all. I had the chance to work with her in my first music video for the song entitled "I feel so Cold". Unfortunately due to lack of professionalism on the film makers part the music video had to revamped and now will be directed by a more professional staff.


If you wish to see the article it's here http://studiodartmag.com/Bio/kelleynicole.php


Model above : Kelly Harris


toodles for now
xoxo's
Anaiyah Sunshine*

No comments:

Post a Comment