Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Miss Offshore Casting @ The Clevelander Hotel and June Calendar Signing

So once again I made my star studded appearance rocking sequinced silver pants and a cute back and silver top with heels to this event trying to showcase my hospitality and loyalty to Htm Magazine and I also entered the Miss Offshore Competition in Sunny Isles Florida June 11,2010. I was so excited and welcomed not only by my publicist Carol Lynn Wintergreen for High Intensity Promotions but also by my peers which are above Meka on the right and Miss March for Htm 2010 Calendar Maria.





We had a blast the time was full of fun sun and man there was sun. It was so hot but alot of women did try to cast out for this event and now its two days away. I don't know what is to come out of this pagent but whatever it is I hope and pray that I do my best to represent myself, High intensity promotions, Martino Musik records the label who I am currently signed with and Htm Magazine.




















Well toodles for now xoxo's


Anaiyah Sunshine*

No comments:

Post a Comment